Summer Dreams Anklet
Finished Size: 9.5” long.
Skill Level: Easy
- 1 yd 22g artistic wire
- 22 5-mm rice pearl beads
- 1 metal toggle clasp
- Size J-10 (6.0 mm) crochet hook
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Thread all 22 rice pearls onto the artistic wire before beginning.
- Carefully make a slipknot with the wire, leaving a 3-inch tail. Tighten the slipknot onto your crochet hook.
- Slide 1 rice pearl up to the crochet hook and ch over it. The pearl should now be “caught” in the ch stitch.
- Repeat Step 3 until all pearls are chained over. Finish off, leaving a 3-inch tail.
- Grasp the pearl ch at either end and pull firmly in opposite directions to flatten the wire stitches. This will give the bracelet a neater appearance.
- Using the needle nose pliers, thread the beg 3-inch tail through the T-piece of the toggle clasp, sliding the T-piece up to the first chain stitch. Wrap the tail around the base of the T-piece at least 3 times to secure it into place. Trim the excess with wire cutters. Repeat for ending 3-inch tail and O-piece.
- beg (beginning)
- ch (chain)
- g (gauge)
- mm (millimeter)